Browse new luxury apartments in Bangalore, Yelahanka. Get the best Embassy Boulevard villa; this elite-designed project is a complex of ultra-luxury villas off NH7, 15 km before the international airport. The way of life in this project has been designed for people who want nothing less than extraordinary. However, this prestigious gated neighbourhood which spreads over 51 acres is home to 170 houses designed by the internationally renowned Andy Fisher Workshop of Singapore. In addition, the 5 typologies of 4 and 5-bedroom villas have just 3 villas per acre. With world-class amenities, you will discover a private elevator, heated pool, garden, and outside grilling space included in each villa.
An overview of Embassy Boulevard
|Total Land area||17.58 acres|
|Property Type||Apartments & Villa|
|Unit Variants||2,3, 4 BHK Apartments3 & 4 BHK villas|
|Units||887 apartments & 54 villas|
|Blocks & Towers||Apartment – S + 5 Floors Villa – G + 1,2 floor|
|Possession Time||September 2025|
|Price||INR 8 Cr Onwards|
Moreover, the design of the villas at Embassy Boulevard in Bangalore has given careful consideration to the sophisticated mindscape, the subtleties of modern luxury, and evolving priorities. Exceptional living spaces are produced by fusing urban cool with the Indian tradition, integrating regionality, worldwide design concepts, and technical breakthroughs with the utilisation of natural materials.
Positive energy and balance are created by the design’s incorporation of avant-garde architecture and modern aesthetic idiom while adhering to Vaasthu’s fundamental principles. Between the inside and the outside, light barriers limit accidental heat, enable passive cooling, and conserve resources. A greater emphasis on green living is seen in the architecture as it adapts to modern concerns.
- 170 Spacious Villas spread over 51 acres
- 3 Villas per acre; 28 parks 5 acres of lung space
- 1,00,000 Sq ft clubhouse
- Vaastu Complaint Design
- Each villa has a heated private pool
- 24/7 International Concierge service
Embassy Boulevard in Yelahanka minimises its influence on the environment and is environmentally conscious. Design ideas have been incorporated into the plan to help conserve and replenish resources while utilising the natural components.
- NH 44 – 5 minutes drive away
- Kempegowda International Airport – 20 minutes drive away
- Columbia Asia Hospital – a 15-minute drive away
- Vidya Vikas international school – 5-minute drive away
- Stonehill International school – 15-minute drive
- Arra Grande suites – 5 minutes drive away
- Academy of Aviation and Engineering – 5-minute drive away
- NCC Training Academy – 7 minutes drive away
- D Cube Sports Club – 10 minutes drive away
- Bengaluru Lake – 10 minutes drive away
- Reva University – 10 minutes drive away
- Kattigenahalli Lake – 15 minutes drive away
- Sri Chamundeshwari Temple – 15 minutes drive away
At Embassy Boulevard, amenities include a fully functional clubhouse, beautifully manicured gardens, a gymnasium, a swimming pool, recreation rooms, outdoor sports courts, a children’s play area, a party hall, and 24/7 state-of-the-art security. Discover more
For More Queries, Connect Us
We hope the above information is enough to know about the Embassy’s most awaited project. If you still have any queries related to Embassy Boulevard, call us at +91 9930882000 or visit our website at www.embassyprojectsindia.com
The location of Embassy Boulevard sits on the Yelanhanka, Bangalore.
The starting price of Embassy Boulevard is INR 8 Cr onwards.
Kempegowda International Airport is just a 20-minute drive away from Embassy Boulevard.
The total land area of Embassy Boulevard is 157.58 acres.